Saturday, August 13, 2011



I am listing items on etsy and artfire again. I love the steampunk look and have been trying to design jewelry that would work well as accessories to that style but not use the ever popular gears and wings in them. I had to pair down my first two designs and then I scrapped them completely. While looking through my bead stash I came across a small package of 6 beads that I picked up at the bead show. they were iridescent almost opal with a black net over them. I just adored them and I realized they would look great for the project I was working on. They give that touch of Victorian mourning look that melds with the antiqued copper to give the steam punk accessory look I am looking for.
I love the designs and they would look great as accessories for Steam punk, Goth or Victorian and also add just the touch of funk to a modern outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment