Thursday, October 8, 2020

Dollar Thrift Store Journaling Treasures

 I keep seeing people on YouTube making incredible DIY projects with things they found in the Dollar or Thrift stores. I thought well they must have better dollar and thrift stores than I have in my little Texas town.

So I decided to buck up and give myself a challenge to make a travel journal out of found objects and Dollar and thrift store finds. I went today and was amazed that I found a few items that I could use to get started. I am thinking of doing a video and uploading it to YouTube to record the process. So here are the items I found today.

A rubber matt to use as a stencil, 3 stencils, butterfly and leaf embellishments, drawing paper, photo paper and two large rubber erasers to carve into stamps. I plan on going to the Goodwill and Thrift store tomorrow to see what else I can find. This is going to be fun.....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment