Friday, October 23, 2015

New Work to list on ETSY

I am back to listing items on ETSY again.I opened a new shop and hope to get it going strong by the end of the year.
Here are a few of the items I have made this past month.


I have started back making simple earrings to get my creative juices flowing again.
I will make more complicated stuff later on when I am nearer to retiring. I am working on getting my studio set up to work in metals again.
This is my new shop.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SilverVertexDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I came up with the name from a lot of different angles.
Silver: what I like to work in and the color my hair is turning.
Vertex: I was born in Vermont and have migrated to Texas so my work is a mix of influences and it honors both where I come from and where I am. Vertex is where two lines come together in a point.
And I chose Design instead of jewelry because who know where the creative urge will take me.


No comments:

Post a Comment